Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Largest Book Festival...

Hello Friends,
I am super excited to once again be a part of the largest Children's Book Festival...
This FREE Event held in Orange County Ca, is packed with fun for the whole family! Authors from all over will be there to share their amazing books with you! There are multiple stages of entertainment and plenty of great food! Please stop by the Authors Corner - booth G6 and say hello! Spin my fun wheel to win prizes! I will have all three of my published books there for you to look through if you haven't seen them in person yet. I will be happy to personally autograph a copy for you or that special child in your life! These books make a wonderful birthday or Christmas Gift! Hope to see you there!!  http://kidsbookfestival.com/about-oc-childrens-book-festival/

No comments:

Post a Comment