Wednesday, October 17, 2018

It's Almost Here...
Hello friends, the time has come to finally hold my latest book in my hands! The second holiday book in my Christmas series about Pages the elf is on it's way to my doorstep! This beautiful fun Christmas tale has Pages busy once again helping her fellow elves throughout Santa's workshop. Come read about how Pages shows her friends the magic that can happen when they all work together. Learn how Pages helps save Santa and his reindeer from being lost forever. The story is titled Pages, Awakens the Fireflies and it will be released very soon!! Please stay tuned here or follow me on FB, Instagram and You Tube for the book release date this October!! Check out the cool videos on my You Tube page and remember to comment, subscribe and ring the notification bell. You won't want to miss all the up coming Author visit locations. Hope to see you soon!!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment